Monday, September 22, 2008

Princess Josie!

I can't figure out how to fix this video...but I had to put it on anyway. She is just too cute!



The Chick-fil-a around here hosted a princess party. Josie was so excited to go. I was excited to go with her. But I got to thinking about how it would be the perfect daddy daughter date...AND Ryan had his shots earlier that day. (I knew Steve would be SUPER excited to stay home with him ;o} ) So Josie and her handsome prince went to the party. Steve later told me that there was no other guys there...just "chicks" and that I should have gone. But I know they had a great time! Thanks for being such a "super daddy" Steve!!



My friend Rachel was taking pictures at the party. She does such a great job! Thanks for being such a great friend Rachel! You can see more of her stuff by clicking here. If you check it out be sure to notice how adorable the baby is on her main page...yeah...it's Ryan!

9 comments:

Rachel Kirk said...

that is too cute! She was so excited to be at chick-fil-a. I am going to miss you guys sooo much. Jason and i were pouting about it today. So we decided to move by you because we love you all so much! Well i hope there is a way!

Bra-man said...

I love the fact that Steve took her. She was the only one at the party with a prince. Love it!! She is adorable.

Darin and Kali said...

I love how much of a girl josie can be.. but also how much of a boy she can be:) Those pictures are so so cute and I love that steve took her! That is really so sweet of him!

Alison said...

She's so adorable and precious. Monica told me your leaving, and I am so sad. You just can't leave. We'll miss your family sooo much.

The Hardy's said...

How cute that Josie had a prince! She looks darling all dressed up!

Troy and Heather said...

I was wondering where Kali got Kylie's cute baby pics. Rachel does a great job. I could never get my tiny babies to sleep as sweet as that during their newborn pictures. Josie is a cute little princess. I am sure Steven was deep down glad he was the only dad brave enough to take his little princess.

Troy and Heather said...

Ooops, I just reread my comment, and I promise I really did not mean to type Steven. I don't know how that happened. Sorry Steve.

Tasha said...

Your kids are getting so cute. It is good to see what you have been up to all summer. Hopefully we will get to see you in November!

Jen.Steve.Joe said...

Steve is so awesome! Did he get his hair cut?