Tuesday, February 26, 2008

The Beginning

This blog has been a long time coming. So many people have tried to tell me that I need to do this and I am excited to say that is FINALLY happening! A huge thank you goes to Jen my sweet sister-in-law who is helping me get this going. I have just got to figure out what exactly to put on here and how to NOT sit in front of the computer and wonder what to write....like I am doing right now. I guess the most important thing to say is that baby Ryan should be gracing us with his presence sometime within the next week...so check back soon for pictures.

5 comments:

Jen.Steve.Joe said...

Tina, you're funny I didn't do anything, just kept bugging you to make it. Can't wait to see pics of your little guy!

chel wakley said...

Yeah I am so so so happy that you are doing a blog, now I can see your darling babies grow.. SO GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU

Kelli Eudis said...

Yahoo Tina!! Welcome to the blogging world. Can't wait to see the new addition!!

Darin and Kali said...

Yay I'm so excited you started a blog! but where are pictures of you amd Steve, I want to see that pregnant belly! Love Ya

Laura said...

Hi, Tina! Ethan and Josie are too cute! We're looking forward to seeing pics of Ryan, and hope everything goes smoothly. We have good news as well... I'm expecting and am due at the end of October! Be careful what you ask for, right? Our adoption is still on for this summer, so we'll have a full house by the end of the year. Time to buy that minivan. :)